Your confidence is important to us. This is why we want to be available for you at any time regarding the processing of your personal data. In case of any question that could not be answered in this data protection declaration or if you need detailed information on any issue please contact us or refer directly to our Data Protection Officer at any time.
This data protection declaration informs users on the manner, extent and purposes of collecting and using personal data by the responsible provider (ETRIS Bank GmbH, Dieselstraße 45, 42389 Wuppertal, phone +49 (0)202-6096 1500, fax +49 (0)202-6096 70 500, email ) on this website (hereinafter “offer”).
(1) In the following we will inform you on collecting personal data when using our website. Personal data is any data which is personally referable to you, such as name, address, email address, user behaviour.
(2) Pursuant to art. 4 sec. 7 of the European General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) responsibility lies with ETRIS Bank GmbH, Dieselstraße 45, 45239 Wuppertal, phone +49 (0)202-6096 1500, email (see our legal notice). You can contact our Data Protection Officer under our mailing address adding „To the Data Protection Officer“ or at DZ CompliancePartner GmbH, Sascha Bullwinkel, Wilhelm-Haas-Platz, 63263 Neu-Isenburg, phone +49 (0)69-6978-3324, email .
(3) Upon contacting us by email we will store the data provided by you (your email address and, if required, your name and phone number) in order to answer your questions. We will erase the data becoming available in connection with this as soon as the storage will no longer be required or we will restrict the processing if required by legal retention obligations.
(4) In case we fall back on contracting service providers or want to use your data for marketing purposes you will find detailed information on any relevant activity below. There you will also find the determined criteria regarding the storage period.
You have the right to access to the stored personal data referring to you. You furthermore have the right to rectification, erasure, restriction of processing, object and to data portability. You also have the right to appeal the processing of your personal data by us to a competent data protection supervisory authority.
Collecting personal data upon visiting our website
(1) In case of using the website for information purposes only, i.e. if you fail to register or otherwise provide us information, we will only collect such personal data transferred from your browser to our server. When you view this site we will collect the technically required data as mentioned below (legal basis constitutes art. 6 sec. 1 sent. 1 subsec. f GDPR):
– IP address
– date and time of the request
– time zone differences to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
– content of request (concrete site)
– access status/HTTP status code
– each transferred data volume
– website from which the request comes from
– operating system and its surface
– language and version of the browser software.
(2) In addition to the data mentioned before cookies will be stored on your computer when using our website. Cookies are small text files that are stored on your hard disk allocated to the browser you use and by which the site placing the cookie (here by us) obtains certain information. Cookies cannot execute any program or transfer viruses to your computer. They serve to make the internet offer more user-friendly and more efficient in total.
(3) Using Cookies:
This website uses transient cookies. Transient cookies will automatically be erased upon closing the browser. They particularly include the session cookies. These store a so called session ID which enables to allocate different requests of your browser within the joint session. Hence, your computer can be recognized once you return to our website. The session cookies will be erased as soon as you log out or close the browser.
You can setup your browser according to your wishes and e.g. reject the acceptance of third-party cookies or any cookies. We point out that you may not use all functions of this website.
Data protection declaration for contacting by email
The personal data you provide when contacting us by email will only be used for the purpose of answering your request or contacting and for the technical administration in connection with that. The passing on to third parties will not take place.
You have the right to revoke a granted consent with future effect. In this case we will erase your personal data immediately.
Your personal data will also be erased without your revocation provided that we processed your request or you revoke your consent to storage. This will also take place if the storage is not permitted for any other legal reason.
The provider (or his web space provider) collects data on any access to the offer (so called server log files). The access data includes: name of the retrieved website, file, date and time of the retrieval transferred data volume, notice of successful retrieval, browser type along with the version, operating system of the user, referrer URL (the site visited before), IP address and the requesting provider. The provider only uses log data for statistical evaluations for the purposes of managing, assuring and optimising the offer. The provider reserves the right to verify the log data subsequently if there are concrete indications for suspecting an unlawful use.
Integration of services and contents of third parties
Within this only offer it may occur that contents of third parties such as map data of Google Maps, RSS feeds or graphics of other websites will be integrated. This always requires that the provider of these contents (hereinafter referred to as „third-party provider”) considers the IP address of the users as without this IP address it would not be possible to send the contents to the browser of the relevant user. This is why the IP address is necessary to display these contents. We endeavour to use only those contents whose relevant provider uses the IP address only to deliver the contents. However, we do not have any influence on whether the third-party provider stores the IP address for statistic purposes for instance. Provided that we get to know that we will inform the users accordingly.
Ammendment of this data protection information
This data protection information may be amended from time to time and if required, for instance due to new offers on our internet presence. In this case we will inform you accordingly.
Printing and storing of this data protection information
You can directly print and store this data protection information, for example using the print or storage function in your browser.